The AeroPress (comes with 350 filter) is a completely new kind of coffee press that brews absolutely delicious, rich coffee without bitterness. In one minute, the AeroPress will make 1 to 4 cups of American or espresso style coffee.
Coffee brewed in an AeroPress is rich but smooth for good technical reasons. The first and most important reason is brewing speed. Coffee yields its rich flavors quickly. From when you add hot water to when you are ready to drink, the AeroPress takes about 30 seconds, just like a fine espresso machine.
The time required to fill a drip coffee maker pot or the steeping time required for a traditional coffee press is measured in minutes, not seconds, and because of that, they brew bitter, acidic coffee.
When brewing coffee with an AeroPress, you use very hot but not boiling water, you use finely ground coffee, and the filter prevents any grit from getting into your cup, all of which are additional important reasons AeroPress brewed coffee is so remarkably delicious.
- Unique coffee/espresso maker uses total immersion and gentle pressure to produce coffee with extraordinarily rich flavor
- Makes American style coffee or an espresso-style shot perfect for use in lattes or cappuccinos
- Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is much lower than conventional brewers
- Micro-filtered coffee so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate
- Versatile design makes anything from single-cups of coffee to concentrated espresso-like coffee
- Entire process takes 30 seconds - perfect for the busy coffee enthusiast
- Exceptionally easy clean-up
- Constructed with BPA-Free plastic
So much in our day-to-day life is electrified, but classic coffee maker company Hario believes the best things in life are slow - and unplugged! It's in this spirit that they designed their Skerton, which features a simple hand-grind mechanism and is designed to last for years. Explore life in the slow lane, and discover that you just can't rush perfection.
- Ceramic burr does not have metal smell and will never rust. In addition, it provides consistent and durable performance
- The burr unit can be decomposed and all parts can be washed
- It is designed for storage in a compact space
- It is easy to adjust the particle size of ground coffee
- It has a scale to define the amount of ground coffee.
- Rubber base
- Approx. 19cm in height
- Comes Gift Boxed and with instructions
- AeroPress® plunger and chamber
- Paddle for stirring
- 350 microfilters and plastic filter holder
- Filter cap
- Coffee Scoop
- HARIO SKERTON Ceramic Mill
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Brand:Aeropress and Hario;Room:Kitchen;Style:Contemporary;Custom Bundle:No;Modified Item:No
|Brand||Aeropress and Hario|