The AeroPress (comes with 350 filter) is a completely new kind of coffee press that brews absolutely delicious, rich coffee without bitterness. In one minute, the AeroPress will make 1 to 4 cups of American or espresso style coffee.
Coffee brewed in an AeroPress is rich but smooth for good technical reasons. The first and most important reason is brewing speed. Coffee yields its rich flavors quickly. From when you add hot water to when you are ready to drink, the AeroPress takes about 30 seconds, just like a fine espresso machine.
The time required to fill a drip coffee maker pot or the steeping time required for a traditional coffee press is measured in minutes, not seconds, and because of that, they brew bitter, acidic coffee.
When brewing coffee with an AeroPress, you use very hot but not boiling water, you use finely ground coffee, and the filter prevents any grit from getting into your cup, all of which are additional important reasons AeroPress brewed coffee is so remarkably delicious.
- Unique coffee/espresso maker uses total immersion and gentle pressure to produce coffee with extraordinarily rich flavor
- Makes American style coffee or an espresso-style shot perfect for use in lattes or cappuccinos
- Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is much lower than conventional brewers
- Micro-filtered coffee so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate
- Versatile design makes anything from single-cups of coffee to concentrated espresso-like coffee
- Entire process takes 30 seconds - perfect for the busy coffee enthusiast
- Exceptionally easy clean-up
- Constructed with BPA-Free plastic
This compact and sleek hand grinder is ideal for camping or traveling. Equipped with ceramic burrs and stainless steel body, lid, and cup this is a durable grinder that's simple to use. The ceramic burrs can be adjusted to the desired grind setting. The metal handle is removable for storage and easily fits back on top when you need to use it. For operation, simply screw off the top portion, pour in beans, and grind.
Manufactured in Japan, these mills ship in boxes with untranslated Japanese. We include English instructions but these mills are very easy to figure out. It takes about a second to grind 1 gram of coffee, so about 45 seconds per fill for the large size. English instructions provided..
Tall dimensions: 18.5cm in height (7 inches tall, 2 inch diameter), Capacity: 44 grams (about 1/2 cup whole bean)
- AeroPress® plunger and chamber
- Paddle for stirring
- 350 microfilters and plastic filter holder
- Filter cap
- Coffee Scoop
- Porlex Tall Ceramic Mill
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review