The AeroPress (comes with 350 filter) is a completely new kind of coffee press that brews absolutely delicious, rich coffee without bitterness. In one minute, the AeroPress will make 1 to 4 cups of American or espresso style coffee.
Coffee brewed in an AeroPress is rich but smooth for good technical reasons. The first and most important reason is brewing speed. Coffee yields its rich flavors quickly. From when you add hot water to when you are ready to drink, the AeroPress takes about 30 seconds, just like a fine espresso machine.
The time required to fill a drip coffee maker pot or the steeping time required for a traditional coffee press is measured in minutes, not seconds, and because of that, they brew bitter, acidic coffee.
When brewing coffee with an AeroPress, you use very hot but not boiling water, you use finely ground coffee, and the filter prevents any grit from getting into your cup, all of which are additional important reasons AeroPress brewed coffee is so remarkably delicious.
- Unique coffee/espresso maker uses total immersion and gentle pressure to produce coffee with extraordinarily rich flavor
- Makes American style coffee or an espresso-style shot perfect for use in lattes or cappuccinos
- Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is much lower than conventional brewers
- Micro-filtered coffee so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate
- Versatile design makes anything from single-cups of coffee to concentrated espresso-like coffee
- Entire process takes 30 seconds - perfect for the busy coffee enthusiast
- Exceptionally easy clean-up
- Constructed with BPA-Free plastic
The Rhinowares compact hand coffee grinder includes an adaptor so you can grind straight into an AeroPress®. This grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee "on the go" - for travel, work or even just at home.
Some of the features of the Rhinowares compact hand grinder include:
- Compact size - the body fits in an AeroPress®
- Quality conical ceramic burrs for consistent grind, easy cleaning and less static
- Easy adjustment for a wide range of grind types - Smooth grinding motion
- Includes a convenient and protective carry bag
- Superior particle size distribution
A couple helpful hints for adjusting the appropriate grind:
- For grind to suit Aeropress®, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- For a V60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
- AeroPress® plunger and chamber
- Paddle for stirring
- 350 microfilters and plastic filter holder
- Filter cap
- Coffee Scoop
- Rinowares SLIM Ceramic Mill
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review