These knives will last a lifetime and bring years of pleasure. The Avanti Tempo knives are ground and poliched by hand and are manufactured using the hot-forged process. A quality knife is invaluable in the preparation and presentation of food. Each knife has it's own special features and uses. The set comprises :
- Paring knife 9cm - perfect for paring and decorating or any other task which requires precise blade control
- Utility knife 15cm - employ this proficient, general purpose knife to trim meat, pare fruit and prepare sandwiches
- Carving Knife 20cm - excellent for controlled uniform slicing of fare such as ham, turkey and cooked meats
- Bread Knife 20cm - effortlessly slices through crusty loaves, bread rolls and tough skin such as pork crackling
- Cook's Knife 20cm - the broad heavy blade makes light work of arduous chopping, mincing and dicing tasks
- Storage Block - protects blades of your knives and keeps your cutlery collection organised and close at hand
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review