Hot Stone Grill (380mm x 200mm) - Hot Stone Cooking what can be more freshly cooked and to your own liking than cooking your own food on this stone grill. Its compact and attractive and can be used indoors or outdoors without the need for power cords to get in the way. This grill is great with any type of meats, seafood or vegies. All you have to do is let your imagination roam and enjoy the gourmet experience. It’s extremely simple - heat your stone in the oven for about 20 minutes, then move to the stand, light your burners and away you go. The stone seals in the heat whilst in the oven so when you take it to the table the burners will just continue to keep it hot. Try a Japanese tepinyaki or Korean barbeque on it. You’ll love the experience.
Contents: 1 x stone tablet 1 x metal holder for stone 1 x metal stand 1 x metal tray 2 x burners Dimensions of stone: 38cm x 20cm
Before using your Hot Stone for the first time, clean with soap and water and dry thoroughly.
Each time before use, place the Hot Stone in the wire holder and put into a cool oven. Heat to 450°F/230°C for 20 - 30 minutes.
Place alcohol burners onto burner stand and fill with 70% isopropyl alcohol (Rubbing Alcohol). If you are having trouble lighting the burners try warming up the bottle of alcohol in warm water to get it above room temperature before filling and lighting burners.
Light the burners. Adjust the burners by sliding the handle to the right and left until the burners burn without noticeable smoke. Estimated burning time for full burners is 70 minutes. Periodically check adjustment.
Be sure to use heavy, heat-protective gloves or pads whenever handling the heated Hot Stone. All surfaces of the Hot Stone and wire rack will be extremely hot and may burn anything it comes in contact with. Place the heated Hot Stone and holder on to the burner stand. Heat the Hot Stone for 10 minutes with the burners before starting to cook on it.
If desired, sprinkle a small amount of course salt on the grill before grilling each time. Grease the top (side with groove) of the Hot Stone with a small amount of salad oil or cooking spray.
Now your cookin’.... Most anything is suitable for cooking.... meat, fish, vegetables, etc. Let your imagination and good taste take over.
After using, allow stone to cool completely (at least 30 minutes) then wash the Hot Stone with soapy warm water using the Hot Stone Cleaning Tool (Not Included), scrub pad or scraping device.
The appearance of thin cracks in the stone is normal and will not affect the strength or function of the Hot Stone.
Enjoy some of these receipes on your new HOT STONE GRILL
· 3/4 cup butter
· 2/3 cup chopped onions
· 3 cloves garlic, chopped
· 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
· 1 pinch salt
· 1 1/2 pounds sea scallops
· 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat stone (w/stone rack) in the oven for 20 minutes to reach a high heat.
2. While the stone is been preheat, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in lemon juice and salt. Place scallops in a large bowl, and toss with butter mixture. Let stand for about 2 minutes.
3. Take the stone rack out of the oven and place it the grill stand. Light up the burners.
4. Distribute scallops evenly side by side over the stone surface. Turn them over to cook the other side, Cook to each diner personal taste of doneness.
5. Return butter mixture to saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and keep warm while scallops cook. Toss with grilled scallops and serve.
· 3 green bell peppers, cut into large chunks
· 1/2 cup sliced jalapeno peppers
· 1 pinch dried oregano
· 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the stone (w/stone rack) in the oven for 20 minutes. Place it in the stand and light up the burners. Lightly oil the surface.
2. Place the pepper pieces over the stone with the inside facing down. Cook until slightly charred, 3 to 5 minutes aprox.
3. Turn peppers over, and place jalapeno slices onto them. Top with some mozzarella cheese, and sprinkle with a bit of oregano. Grill until cheese melts, then remove to a plate and serve.
Fast & Easy Chicken Breast
· 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
· 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
· 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
· salt to taste
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place in a shallow glass bowl and pour 1/2 bottle of salad dressing over it. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
2. Lightly oil the stone and preheat stone (w/stone rack) in the oven for 20 minutes. Place it in the stand and light up the burners.
3. Remove chicken breasts from marinade. Season with lemon pepper and salt to taste.
4. Arrange chicken breasts over the stone grill. Turn them over at least once during the cooking process. Cook to each diner favorite doneness or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Discard remaining marinade.
Chicken and Beer
· 3/4 cup butter
· 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles beer
· 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
· 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
· 1 dash black pepper
· 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
· 3 medium green bell peppers, thinly sliced
1. Preheat stone in the oven for 20 minutes to reach a high heat. Place stone rack back on the grill stand and light up the burners.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Mix in the beer, steak seasoning, seasoning salt, and black pepper. Coat the chicken with this mixture.
3. Lightly oil the surface. Arrange chicken breasts over the stone grill. Keep on cooking to each diner favorite doneness, brushing frequently with the beer mixture. Discard any remaining beer mixture. Top chicken with green bell pepper slices to serve.
Chipotle Delight Pork Chops
· 4 boneless pork chops, or bone-in, about 1-1/4 inch thick.
· 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, chopped or 1 dried chipotle chile, rehydrated and minced *.
· 2 teaspoons oregano.
· 2 cloves garlic, crushed.
· 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
· 2/3 cup lime juice.
· 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped.
· 1/2 teaspoon salt.
1. Place chops in a large self-sealing plastic bag; combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over chops. Seal bag and refrigerate for 4-24 hours.
2. Preheat stone (w/stone rack) in the oven for 20 minutes to reach a high heat. Place stone rack back on the grill stand and light up the burners. Remove chops from marinade (discard remaining marinade)
3. Turn the meat once to allow surface to seared quickly on both sides to give it a flavorful crust. Keep on cooking to each diner favorite doneness. Serve chops immediately.
*Always wear rubber gloves when handling hot chiles.
Margarita Hot Prawns
The prawns can be marinated up to 3 hours before grilling. The amount of red pepper used can be adjusted according to how hot you like it. The marinade is also works great on chicken.
· 1 pound prawns, peeled and deveined
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
· 3 tablespoons olive oil
· 2 teaspoons tequila
· 3 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
· 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Combine the prawns, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, tequila, cilantro, red pepper, and salt in a bowl; toss to combine; refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the stone (w/stone rack) in the oven 20 minutes to reach a high heat and lightly oil it. lighting up the burners. Drain the marinade from the prawns and discard; distribute shrimps evenly over the stone surface.
3. Cook on the preheated stone until the prawns turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes aprox. per side.
· 1 cup olive oil
· 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
· 1 lemon, juiced
· 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
· 3 cloves garlic, minced
· 1 tablespoon tomato paste
· 2 teaspoons dried oregano
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
· 2 pounds large prawns, peeled and deveined with tails attached
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, hot sauce, garlic, tomato paste, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Reserve a small amount for basting later. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag with prawns. Seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Preheat the stone (w/stone rack) in the oven or start directly cooking lighting up the burners to reach a medium-low heat.
3. Lightly oil stone surface and distribute shrimps evenly over the stone. Discard the used marinade mix.
4. Cook prawns for 5 minutes per side, or until opaque, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Savory and Simple Beef Tri Tip
· 1/4 cup soy sauce
· 1/4 cup olive oil
· 1/2 tablespoons water
· 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
· ground black pepper to taste
· 4 pounds beef tri tip, cut into 1/2 inch slices; It works with any good piece of beef but we recommend using first tri-tip. It is a cut of beef from the bottom sirloin primal cut. It is a small triangular muscle.
1. In a large, non-reactive bowl, blend the soy sauce, olive oil, water, garlic, and pepper. Place the beef tri tip in the marinade. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
2. Preheat the stone (w/stone rack) in the oven for 20 minutes to reach a high heat, and lightly oil grate. place it in the grill stand. Turn on the burners.
3. Place the beef on the grill. Cook to each diner favorite doneness. Discard remaining marinade.
Deliciously Sweet and Salty Lamb Chops
· 1/4 cup brown sugar
· 2 teaspoons ground ginger
· 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
· 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
· 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 4 lamb chops
1. In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, ginger, tarragon, cinnamon, pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Rub lamb chops with the seasonings, and place on a plate. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Preheat the stone (w/stone rack) in the oven for 20 minutes to reach a high heat, then place it in the grill stand. Turn on the burners.
3. Brush stone surface lightly with oil, and arrange lamb chops on top. Turn over a couple of times. Cook to each diner favorite doneness.
CHICKEN MARINADE MARBLE
· 4 limes, juiced
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 2 tablespoons chili powder
· 1 teaspoon dried sage
· 1 teaspoon dried oregano
· 1 teaspoon ground cumin
· 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Whisk the lime juice, olive oil, chili powder, sage, oregano, and cumin together in a small bowl. Arrange the chicken breasts in a shallow glass container; pour the lime juice marinade over the chicken. Cover the container with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 1/2 hours, turning the chicken every 30 minutes.
2. Remove the chicken to a platter and allow it coming to room temperature. Preheat the Original Hot Cooking Stone ® as usual.
3. Basting with the marinade, grill the chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 8 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165° F.
WHISKEY SKIRT STEAKS:
· 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
· 3 tablespoons whiskey
· 3 tablespoons soy sauce
· 1 tablespoon minced green onion
· 1 tablespoon minced garlic
· 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
· 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
· 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
· 1/8 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
· 4 (8 ounce) skirt steaks
1. Combine the olive oil, whiskey, soy sauce, green onion, garlic, pepper, parsley, thyme, and rosemary in a large, sealable plastic bag; seal and shake to mix. Add the steaks to the marinade. Seal the bag, squeezing out as much air as possible. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
2. Remove steaks from marinade; discard the marinade. Allow the steaks to come to room temperature before cooking.
3. Preheat the Original Hot Cooking Stone ®, as usual.
4. Cook the steaks until they are beginning to firm and are hot and slightly pink in the center, 6 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140° F.
LATIN STYLE HOT STONE GRILLED FISH
· 4 snapper fish fillets
· 1 tbsp lemon juice
· 1 medium size minced onion
· 3 garlic cloves, mashed
· 3 tsp Oregano
· 2 tsp Paprika
· 2 tbsp white vinegar
· ¼ cup olive oil
· 1 can of red bell peppers
· Salt as desired
1. Put the can of red peppers aside. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Put the fish filets with the mix and let it stand for 1 hour. Cut the canned red bell peppers in strips.
3. Apply a thin layer of oil over the cooking surface of the hot stone. Once the stone is hot, place the fish on it and cook as desired.
4. Serve with the pepper strips over the grilled fish.
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review