The Bellman CX25P Stovetop Espresso Maker and Steamer gives you a delicious, rich espresso and beautifully steamed, silky milk.
Featuring a strong 18/10 stainless steel body, the CX25P is extremely durable and versatile, being suitable for gas, induction, and electric stovetops, or even on a campfire. Its steam wand with dual hole nozzle creates smooth, textured milk, perfect for latte art.
The CX25P features a pressure gauge that lets you know exactly when the pressure has built up enough to brew a balanced espresso shot, and when to finish the extraction.
- Brew rich, creamy espresso on your stovetop at home or wherever you go
- Create barista-style micro foam for the ultimate flat white
- Double Hole steam wand nozzle for ultimate heating and aeration
- Made with 18/10 stainless steel and bakelite handle and knob for durability
- Pressure gauge that tells you when to start and stop your extraction
- Compatible with induction, gas, or electric stovetops
- Brews 3-9 cups of espresso
- Materials: 18/10 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
- DImensions: 17 x 21.5 x 20.5cm
- Brews: 3, 6, or 9 Cups
- Compatible: Gas, Electric, Induction, Campfire
- Weight: 1.24 kg
- 1. Add water to the reservoir for your desired yield.
- 2. Add your choice of ground coffee.
- 3. Place the Bellman CX25P on high heat.
- 4. When the gauge reads green, let the espresso fall into a mug.
- 5. When the gauge reads yellow, stop the brewing.
Milk Steaming Instructions:
- 1. Fill with water 1/3 to 1/2 of the way up, close steamer lid, and place on high heat.
- 2. When you hear steam leaking from the release valve, turn the knob on to release some of the pressure, and then turn it back off.
- 3. Place the wand into your milk and turn on the steamer knob. Allow the tip of the wand to agitate the surface of the milk for 3-5 seconds, and then submerge the wand halfway into the milk so that the milk swirls around in a circle.
- 4. When the milk reaches 60 degrees Celsius, turn off the steamer, and purge and clean the wand.
- 5. Pour your silky milk into your coffee and enjoy.
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*