Founded in 1829, Carl Schmidt Sohn has been headquartered in Solingen, Germany and is known around the world as the “City of Blades” where the world’s most famous knife manufacturers have been located for centuries. In this storied setting and legendary hub of excellence is where the company designs and enforces quality products
Their traditional HERNE knife collection is made of the finest stainless steel with handles that are ergonomically-shaped for the perfect grip. The design of the blade, including the transition to the Bolster, allows easy sharpening and ensures long-term perfect function for the knives in combination with proper care.
- Set includes : 20cm Chef Knife, 20cm Carving Knife, 21cm Bread Knife, 18cm Santoku Knife, 14cm Boning Knife, 9cm Paring Knife, 13cm Utility Knife, 7cm Peeling Knife
- 420J2 stainless steel
- ABS black handle (ABS is a high strength, long-lasting polymer)
- Forged, Full tang, 3 rivets and an 18/0 bolster
- Thickness 2.5mm
- Handwash and hand sharpening is recommended
- ** Not gift boxed ** Each piece is individually persented in an acetane cover
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
|Brand||Carl Schmidt Sohn|