- 3-Stage sharpener with precision angle control
- 100% diamond abrasives in Stages 1 and 2
- Unique stropping and polishing Stage 3 for hairsplitting sharpness
- EdgeSelect® features allows choice of optimum edges for gourmet, butcher, sporting and serrated knives
This lightning fast professional home sharpener creates, in seconds, the novel Trizor-Plus™ edge which can be customized to suit each cutting task! It sharpens straight-edge and serrated knives and is so easy to use, anyone can put astonishingly sharp, long-lasting edges on knives in seconds. You can select extremely sharp hair-splitting edges that slide smoothly and effortlessly through delicate foods like smoked salmon and prosciutto … or alternately, edges with varying amounts of “bite” for more demanding jobs, like cutting tough fibrous foods and meats. 100% fine diamond-coated conical disks in Stage 1 and Stage 2 form the first and second bevels of a durable, arch-shaped edge.
In Stage 3, a revolutionary flexible stropping disk creates an ultrasharp polished third bevel and cutting tip while polishing the first two bevels to form sharp cutting flutes that enhance the cutting action on both sides of the edge. Built-in high-precision elastomeric angle guides eliminate guesswork and ensure hair-splitting sharpness time after time. It’s ruggedly built and backed by a limited 3-year warranty. The unit is compact (approximately 10” long x 4” x 4”). Resilient elastomer feet hold the unit securely to the work surface. The Chef’sChoice® Diamond Hone® EdgeSelect® Plus Model 120 requires no sharpening oils or liquids. Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Finish: Available in white, red or silver (silver is the 130 model)
- Number of Sharpening Stages: 3
- Abrasive: 100% diamond abrasives and flexible stropping
- Sharpens both fine edge and serrated knives: Yes
- Resulting Edge Angle: 20 degree
- Pre-Sharpening Stage: Yes
- Sharpening Stage: Yes
- Honing/Polishing Stage:Yes-uses strop
- Steeling Stage: No
- Single-sided Knife Sharpening: Yes
- Time Required to Sharpen: Approximately 1 minute for first time sharpening. Resharpening is approximately 10 seconds.
- Length:10.8 cm - 4-1/4 inches
- Width: 25cm 10 inches
- Height: 10.8cm - 4-1/4 inches
- Warranty: 3 year
- Includes: Instruction manual
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review