The Cold Bruer utilises a clean and functional design, while maintaining the quality of the brewing process, and ultimately the end product. The benefit of a good cold brew is that it's full-flavoured, smooth and silky. Cold brewed coffee has much less acidity and bitterness which makes it perfect for iced coffee drinks.
The process is quite visually appealing - the Cold Bruer has 3 levels: the water, the coffee grounds and the coffee collection chamber. Water slowly drips down the water chamber and into the coffee chamber, slowly saturating the coffee grounds and continuing through to the coffee carafe. The total slow drip process can take anywhere from 3-12 hours depending on the drip rate selected.
The beauty of the Cold Bruer is that it's practical and reasonably priced, making cold brewed coffee easy to obtain!
- Cold Bruer makes up to 20 fl oz of cold brew in as little as four hours
- Set it up and let it go without the risk of over extraction. Start brewing before bed or work.
- With an adjustable valve you can experiment to make the perfect coffee for you.
- Cold Brew will last up to two weeks in the fridge
- Includes 100 paper filters
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*