The French press is one most of the most popular devises for making delicious coffee / tea at home. People claim French presses make better tasting coffee because essential oils stay in the brew rather than being removed by filters. They are also easy to use and to clean with fresh superb tasting coffee in minutes
- Made with Borosilicate Glass - The Coffee Culture French Press features a heat-resistant Borosilicate glass body, comfortable withstanding temperatures of up to 300 degrees Celsius
- Stainless Steel Double Filter To ensure your coffee is smooth and free of coffee sediments, we have especially equipped our plunger with a double french press filter.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Frame To ensure your French Press keeps making amazing coffee for many years, its frame is made of thick high quality stainless steel
- Heat resistant handle
- We recommend hand washing this product
FRENCH PRESS COFFEE BREWING TIPS
1. Start with delicious, coarsely ground fresh roasted coffee.
2. Preheat your cup and plunger with hot boiled water.
3. Add to the French Press, one rounded tablespoon of correctly ground coffee per cup (a course grind similar to the grind used in a stove top/cafeteria).
4. Add the required number of cups of freshly boiled water. Gently stir to mix the grounds, then replace the lid just over the waterline.
5. Good fresh coffee will create a slightly creamy look, as carbon dioxide is released.
6. Wait no more than about 5-6 minutes, then depress the plunger slowly to avoid spillage, and to keep all the coffee below the mesh. It is safest to place the plunger on a non-slip surface.
Plunger coffee brewing reveals the delicate taste nuances that espresso brewing may overpower. Serve immediately - as the coffee will grow bitter if left too long in the plunger. For the perfect water temperature, bring the water to a boil, and let it cool a few seconds..
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*