For removing hard water scale from espresso machines, coffee brewers and kettles.
- Phosphate free
- GMO free
- Automatic espresso machines
- Manual Espresso Machines
- Coffee Brewer
- If your machine has a water filter within the water tank, remove it.
- Empty one 120ml (4oz) bottle into 1 litre (32oz) of water, then pour into the water tank.
- Refer to the machine manufacturer’s instructions to descale (decalcify).
- Always rinse thoroughly with fresh water after use.
- Replace the water filter.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.Causes serious eye irritation.
For advice contact a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and rinse with running water.
CONTAINS: 1-10% Glycolic Acid
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review