Established in England in 1919, Cole and Mason's world-renowned salt and pepper mills enhance your home and food. Incorporating their Precision System, these durable and high quality mills season consistently and professionally, with your choice of grind coarseness. Freshly milled peppercorns and natural corase sea salt really bring out the taste in your food to give you real depth of flavour !
- These dark stained beech wood and acrylic salt and pepper mills are made with wood sourced from a sustainable source.
- This classic style mill has a contemporary edge with the contrast of dark wood and crystal, clear acrylic, a stylish addition to any table.
- The 105 Forest mills feature a hardened carbon steel mechanism for pepper and diamond sharp ceramic mechanism for salt
- Adjust the grind from fine to coarse by tightening or loosening the knob on the lid.
- The Cole & Mason Precision mechanism does not crush peppercorns but strips them to release the maximum amount of flavour with each turn.
- Made from Beechwood and Acrylic
- Mill height: 16.5 cm approx.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Sold as set
- Gift Boxed
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
|Brand||Cole & Mason|