Saké can be served chilled, room temperature or heated. This all depends on quality, preference or grade of the saké. Lower grade saké is usually served hot and high quality saké is served slightly chilled, as heating it can mask the flavours.
If it’s hot, cold or warm you prefer, this decanter keeps saké at the ideal temperature! Just simply remove the top decanter from the base to serve or fill, then re-insert for continued chilling or heating.
- Ideal for keeping saké at the perfect temperature
- Simply fill the bottom of the decanter with warm water or ice and water to help maintain temperature
- Top decanter nests inside base keeping the saké submerged in the water
- Stylish frosted base with clear top
- Capacity - Top holds up to 225 ml of saké - bottom holds up to 800 ml of water or ice
Wood Saké Cups:
- Each cup is hand painted and imprinted with a “?“ (Saké) symbol
- Made of solid wood and sealed with food-grade coating
- 2 oz (60 ml) capacity each
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*