Just use ONE small FreshPaper sheet for an ENTIRE fridge drawer, fruit bowl, salad bag or berry carton... to keep all you produce fresh for up to 2-4x longer, naturally!
FreshPaper is infused with organic spices that inhibit bacterial and fungal growth as well as enzymes that cause over-ripening. There is no zeolite, no sodium permanganate, no charcoal and absolutely no plastic present.
Simply place one small sheet into an open fridge drawer, carton, bag or container filled with produce. It is not intended for use in air-tight containers or in water.
- Each pack contains 4 sheets of Freshpaper
- Each sheet measures approx. 14.5 x 11.5cm
- Will extend the life of your fruit and vegetables by 4-5 days at room temperature, and 5-7 days if refrigerated
- Once in use, sheets stay active for up to a month. Unopened packets of sheets can last for up to 2 years
- Not only is it easy to use, FreshPaper is recyclable, biodegradable and compostable.
- FreshPaper does not contain cereals containing Gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats and spelt and their hybridised strains), crustacean, egg, fish, milk, peanuts, soybeans, sesame seeds and tree nuts, other than coconut. Although the product is manufactured and processed in facilities that might also process the above mentioned allergens, there is no measurable transfer of FreshPaper ingredients when in contact with fresh produce.
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*