A Global knife is the perfect blend of tradition, innovation, Japanese style, and European quality. It was in the year 1985 that Yoshikin company in Japan revolutionised the modern knife with Global knives. The edge of the knife is the most important feature and it’s still produced in signature style. Instead of a typical beveled edge, the knives had a milled edge that made it dramatically sharper and easier to maintain for a longer time. Global Knives are a combination of the iconic dotted grip and a bolsterless blade that helps in sharpening.
The Global Ikasu Knife Block Set includes 6 of Global's most popular knives presented in a stylish bamboo and acrylic block. Made in Japan from the finest quality stainless steel these ice-tempered and hardened knives have a razor sharp edge and are resistant to stains, rust and corrosion. The hygienic construction has eliminated the risk of contamination.
Ikasu Seven Piece Chef’s Knife Set features:
- Made in Japan from the finest quality stainless steel.
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Ice-tempered and hardened, the blade holds a razor-sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand and maximum cutting efficiency.
- Seamless construction is hygienic, eliminating risk of food or dirt becoming trapped anywhere on the knife.
Care & Cleaning:
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 8cm Pairing Knife.
- 11cm Utility Knife.
- 13cm Cook’s Knife.
- 14cm Vegetable Knife.
- 20cm Cook’s Knife.
- 22cm Bread Knife.
- Bamboo knife block with clear acrylic sides.
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review