A Global knife is the perfect blend of tradition, innovation, Japanese style, and European quality. It was in the year 1985 that Yoshikin company in Japan revolutionised the modern knife with Global knives. The edge of the knife is the most important feature and it’s still produced in signature style. Instead of a typical beveled edge, the knives had a milled edge that made it dramatically sharper and easier to maintain for a longer time. Global Knives are a combination of the iconic dotted grip and a bolsterless blade that helps in sharpening.
With the Global Katana Knife Block 6 Piece Set in your kitchen, you're assured of having the right knife at hand to fulfil your grandest culinary ambitions. Each of the five knives in the Global Katana Knife Block Set has been hand-crafted from the finest grade stainless steel, ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell 56°C - 58°C; for corrosion-free performance with long-lasting sharpness. Also with ergonomically designed handles for your comfort and control, you can be sure of a safe, non-slip grip when cutting. The carefully weighted design ensures perfect balance is delivered in each knife. A smooth, seamless one piece stainless steel design also gives you peace of mind that your cutlery is hygienic and easy to clean. The Global Katana Knife Block Set comes complete with a convenient bamboo and stainless steel block with a clear perspex screen on the front. An elegant way to store and display your knives in the kitchen while still making them easy to access for use.
Global Katana Set features:
- 5 knives
- Bamboo and stainless steel block with perspex screen
- Finest grade stainless steel knives
- Blades utilise molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell 56ºC - 58ºC with a razor sharp edge that lasts longer than its competitors
- Resists rusts, stains and corrosion
- Each knife has been carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, ensuring the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Made in Japan
Care & Cleaning:
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 1 x Global Katana Paring Knife (GSF-15) 8cm
- 1 x Global Katana Utility Knife (GSF-22) 11cm
- 1 x Global Katana Vegetable Knife (GS-5) 14cm
- 1 x Global Katana Cook's Knife (G-2) 20cm
- 1 x Global Katana Serrated Utility Knife 15cm
- 1 x Global Katana Bamboo / Stainless Steel Knife Block
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review