A Global knife is the perfect blend of tradition, innovation, Japanese style, and European quality. It was in the year 1985 that Yoshikin company in Japan revolutionised the modern knife with Global knives. The edge of the knife is the most important feature and it’s still produced in signature style. Instead of a typical beveled edge, the knives had a milled edge that made it dramatically sharper and easier to maintain for a longer time. Global Knives are a combination of the iconic dotted grip and a bolsterless blade that helps in sharpening.
With the Global Knife Block Set, Synergy in your kitchen, you're assured of having the right knife in your hands to fulfill your grandest culinary ambitions. Each knife in the Global Knife Block Set, Synergy has been specifically chosen for its practicality and versatility. The Global Knives in this set have superb balance and good edge retention from their steep, acute edges. The knives in the Global Knife Block Set, Synergy are made from high quality stainless steel, CROMOVA 18 Stainless Steel, exclusively designed for Global Knives. The Global Knife Block Set, Synergy comes complete with a stunning stainless steel storage block.
Global Synergy Set features:
- Each knife is painstakingly handmade by skilled artisans
- Each blade is ice tempered and hardened ensuring the longevity of its razor sharp edge
- The superior metal is resistant to corrosion and stains
- The handle is ergonomically designed for maximum grip and comfort
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Japan
Care & Cleaning:
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 1 x Global 8 cm Paring Knife
- 1 x Global 11 cm Utility Knife
- 1 x Global 13 cm Cooks Knife
- 1 x Global 14 cm Vegetable Knife
- 1 x Global 20 cm Cooks Knife
- 1 x Global 22 cm Bread Knife
- 1 x Global Cutlery Storage Block
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review