Advanced design to facilitate the production of quality pour over coffee. This Hario pour over is a simple coffee brewing device great for camping or use at the office or home. The angle of the cone, the large hole at the bottom, and the ribbing on the side walls all help to ensure a good extraction. The pour over cone is a simple way to produce a good quality brew. It is a cheap and easy way to produce coffee wherever you may be. It requires no special tools and produces a cup similar to a press pot. The filter paper removes large particles of coffee.
The Range Server is a contemporary design in heavy-duty yet lightweight borosilicate glass is calibrated to dispense with pre-measuring of water for drip coffee. Server is microwaveable, which keeps coffee warm until your next cup.
- The complete Pour Over Kit includes a Range Server, V60 2Cup and 100 Filter papers, plus a bonus measuring cup
- This kit is fantastic for the home barista looking at getting into filter coffee, start here and start exploring great filter coffee at home.
Details and Dimensions
- Hario V60 Range Server. 12cm W x 12cm D x 12cm H
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- 600m. capacity
- Dishwasher-, microwave- and freezer-safe
- Pour over V60 - 02 cup measures115mm x 110mm (w x h).
- Capacity: 1-4 cup
- Dripper: Acrylonitrile-styrene resin.
- Measuring Spoon: Polypropylene
- Made in Japan.
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review