MIYABI.The Beauty of Sharpness, Grace, elegance and sophistication are characteristics embodied throughout Japanese culture, now synonymous with the brand MIYABI. Jointly developed by ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS and Chef Rokusaburo Michiba, MIYABI knives exemplify the traditions and craftsmanship of Japanese sword makers with the excellence of German engineering.
Authentic Japanese blade designs, extraordinary sharpness and the comfort of an intricate “D shape” handle; the MIYABI collection offers gorgeous styles that will fascinate from the first cut.
MIYABI Kaizen 7" Santoku Knife with Hollow Edge - Asian chef’s knife with broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge. The all-rounder of the Asian kitchen can be used threefold: for preparing meat, fish and also vegetables. Best used in chopping motion.
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- The resilient core of VG10 (CMV60) super steel is protected by a 64-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern.
- The CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
- Hardening done in a state-of-the-art vacuum furnace
- Rapid-quenching to room temperature in seconds
- Cryogenic treatment at -321° F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to improve toughness
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Black linen Micarta handle
- Mosaic pin
- Two red spacers
- End cap with logo
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review