- Designed and engineered in Japan, Savannah Professional Knives are manufactured in China by a Japanese knife company which has established a factory complying with Japanese manufacturing standards.
- Manufactured to Japanese engineering standards from professional quality X50CrMoV15 German ice-hardened stainless steel
- Perfectly balanced through a heavy double bolster design
- Handles manufactured from silicone-impregnated laminated Pakka wood : a hard wearing and beautiful hard wood. It is naturally moisture-resistant and the added silicone makes the handle impervious to water and food acids
- Each Savannah knife in this range has had its edge honed by hand by a master craftsman, utilising the ancient Japanese sharpening technique used for sharpening Samurai Swords, and is etched with the "Samurair Sharpening" signature
- The edge bevel is much large on Savannah Professional Knives than on a traditional knife, making it far easier to match the existing bevel for perfect re-sharpening results with a whetstone or steel
- Gift packaged
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review