Private Preserve™ wine preserver is as important to a great glass of wine as the corkscrew. Private Preserve™ is number one in the world when it comes to keeping open bottles of wine fresh. This wine preserver uses inert gas to remove oxygen from wine bottles to prevent further oxidation, keeping open wines at their freshest… and it's easy to use.
Preserve 120 bottles per can
Aluminum can (Recyclable)
Attached to each can are two extension tubes
CONTENTS IN CAN:
Nitrogen, argon, and carbon dioxide
Completely safe inert gas blanket
1. Use each time you pour & store
2. Put the tip of the extension tube inside the neck of the bottle against the glass. Tube use insures maximum protection
3. Spray one long (1 sec.) and 4 short bursts into 750ml bottle. Larger bottles require additional sprays—add one long spray for each larger size
4. Re-cork immediately & store upright
WHY PRIVATE PRESERVE WORKS:
Private Preserve is a simple way to slow the natural aging process and keep wines fresher longer. Air flows into a bottle when you pop the cork. Simply reinserting the cork will prevent a continuous flow of oxygen from entering the bottle and thus slow the oxidation of the contents. But the oxygen already inside will be enough to age the contents unless you spray in some Private Preserve.
PRIVATE PRESERVE replaces the air in a bottle with a balanced mixture of three gases* we naturally breathe. Private Preserve differs from fresh air because of what it lacks, oxygen and impurities.
Similar to how low temperatures keep food fresh longer in refrigerators, pumping Private Preserve into a bottle results in low oxygen levels and so keeps whatever is in the bottle fresh longer.
*Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen and Argon
HOW WE USE PRIVATE PRESERVE - There are no rules. But, here are some ideas.
1. We always like to have a can of Private Preserve handy.
2. We generally spray in a few shots of Private Preserve after the first pour.
3. We do not decide if we will “finish the bottle” until we pour the last glass. We may drink only one glass and save the rest for another time. Or, we may drink most of a bottle and save only one glass. Either way, with Private Preserve we are confident that every glass we save will still be delicious.
4. We use Private Preserve to get to know a wine better in two ways. By opening one bottle on two occasions and comparing how it tastes with different foods. And by opening two bottles on one occasion and comparing how they taste.
PRIVATE PRESERVE enables us to conveniently use the same technology used to preserve wine and other edibles during production and bottling worldwide!
So go ahead, enjoy one or more glasses of wine.
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
|Spend $75 & Over||Spend under $75|
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following