For everyone who makes espresso coffee at home, Grindenstèin solves the extremely messy problem of removing the used grinds from your espresso machine's portafilter or group handle. Forget trying to wash oily grinds down the sink or having to put your hand inside a filthy garbage can - just turn your portafilter upside down over your Grindenstèin, tap tap, and you're done - you have an empty portafilter. Grindenstèin has a patented unbreakable design and its compact height allows you to store it on your espresso machine's drip tray when not in use so it doesn't take up precious counter space. Easily cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher, each Grindenstèin also comes with a great booklet filled with ideas on how to recycle the collected coffee grinds into a fantastic organic fertilizer for your garden.
- Thick and durable rubber sleeve protects the group handle, absorbs the striking force and makes it quiet to use
- Grindenstèin's patented shock-absorbing design and solid steel core make it truly impossible to break
- Specifically designed to be stored on the espresso machine's drip tray (under the group head), Grindenstèin's unique height reduces clutter on the kitchen bench top and fits easily in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Every Grindenstèin comes with an information booklet filled with great ideas on how to recycle the collected coffee grinds as a fantastic natural fertilizer for the garden
- Bang Bar Width: 10cm Total Height: 10cm Weight: 0.24kg
- Available in Charcoal Black, Fire Truck Red or Steel Wool Grey. Look for our other 2 listing for the alternate colours.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review