The Sage brand was born with a single idea: to offer every home gourmet cook the same quality cutting boards and cook tools preferred by the best professional chefs in the world.
Sage Smart Culinary Surfaces and Sage Cook Tools are made from the same premium material used in restaurant and food service kitchens. All Sage products are NSF (National Sanitation Foundation)
- Environmentally Responsible - Sage Culinary Surfaces and Sage Cook Tools are environmentally friendly, made from FSC Certified wood
- Sanitary - Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation, Sage Culinary Surfaces and Sage Cook Tools are non-porous and thus do not harbor bacteria. The surfaces are so dense that knife marks cannot cut deep enough to allow bacteria to penetrate a scratch
- Durable - Sage Culinary Surfaces last at least twice as long as wood, bamboo, cork or plastic cutting boards.
- Well designed - The sage leaf logo cut-out doubles as a handle, so Sage Surfaces can be stored hanging, if desired.
- Knife Friendly - The material used to make Sage Surfaces is dense enough to resist deep scratches, yet not so dense as to damage knives.
- Heat Resistant - Sage Culinary Surfaces and Sage Cook Tools will withstand high heat.
- Dishwasher safe
- Because they are non-porous, they will not harbor bacteria and can also be simply wiped clean using a dishcloth or sponge with any mild and environmentally friendly cleaning product.
- An occasional application of mineral oil will enhance the color, if desired.
- Made in USA
- Available in Dark or Natural
- Measures 15 x 27cm
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review