Beautiful cutlery adds the defining touch to any table setting. The right knives, forks and spoons frame the crockery and lead the eye to the food.
Established in 1930, Stanley Rogers has thrived through generations, providing traditional quality and classic style. With a heritage of over 80 years, the superb craftsmanship and expertise expressed in Stanley Rogers cutlery have made it an iconic Australian brand, proudly found in many venues today. Stanley Rogers brings understated style to your dining table with a selection of best-selling classic cutlery designs.
It's got the elegant look and feel you'd expect from Stanley Rogers cutlery...but the shape of a Wild West Six Shooter! Stanley Rogers' Pistol Grip Cutlery is stunning to look at, comfortable to hold...and yet, strangely funky. Whatever your dining style, Pistol Grip is just the right calibre for your table!
- quality 18/10 stainless steel
- dishwasher safe
- to prevent discolouration, pitting and corrosion caused by sustained exposure to some foods and by minerals in water, wash cutlery promptly after use and do not leave to soak for long periods
- wash in hot, soapy water then rinse and dry with a soft cloth
- never use abrasive scourers
- if using a dishwasher, it is recommended that you use a liquid dishwashing detergent and follow the dishwasher manufacturer's instructions
- remove from the dishwasher as soon as the washing cycle has finished
- dry thoroughly before storing
- do not mix silver, aluminium and stainless steel items in the dishwasher
- never use silver cleaner on stainless steel
- a mild all-purpose stainless steel cleaner, alcohol, salad oil or white vinegar can be used to remove stains, discolourations or watermarks
***Please note we source this product from wholesalers who supply the catering and hospitality industry and the pack is made up of individual items wrapped in clear cellophane but the set is not gift boxed. The savings are passed on to you.***
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review