The SPrEADr, an innovative new kitchen tool that is safe for kids, and works great applying such spreads as peanut butter, icings, Ganache, jams and jellies. Manufactured from an FDA approved resin, The SPrEADr is dishwasher safe, very flexible, able to cut soft breads, and has a blade long enough to get to the jars bottom. Comes with a non-serrated edge.
Great uses for The SPrEADr include..
In the Kitchen:
- Use in kids lunches for a safe alternative to a knife.
- Use The SPrEADr’s non-serrated edge with frostings and Ganache, on cupcakes and cakes. Makes icing easy and fun.
- Use with any soft spreads including hummus.
- The SPrEADr’s is also great for cutting soft breads and bagels.
- Use with most cheeses, including cream cheese and brie.
- Great for party platters, cheese platters or cakes
- Measures approx. 20cm in length
- Colour will be randomly chosen by us
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review