Ulster Weavers Home Fashions is a home textiles company based in Holywood, Northern Ireland. The company can trace its history back to the nineteenth century.
The Ulster Weaving Company was originally founded in 1880. Throughout the late 19th and early 20th century, the Company continued to spin, weave, bleach and finish the high quality linen for which Ireland and Ulster had become famous the world over.
During the 1960’s the Ulster Weaving company brought these years of textile expertise to the kitchen textile sector – specializing at first in Irish Linen Tea Towels and over the years expanding the range to include all types of kitchen co-ordinates.
We are selling a choice of 6 Ulster Weavers aprons :
- Seasalt Pasty - measures 81 x 59cm, 100% Cotton with PVC coating
- Seasalt Fish and Chips - measures 81 x 59cm, 100% Cotton with PVC coating
- Workwear Salmon - measures 100 x 90cm, 100% cotton, pinafore shape with crossover back straps
- Workwear Lobster Apron - measures 100 x 90cm, 100% cotton, pinafore shape with crossover back straps
- Sailor Stripe - measures 95 x 70cm, 100% cotton
- Seas in the Kitchen - measures 95 x 70cm, 100% cotton
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review