WHY CERAMIC ?
- Ceramic Knives stay sharp - a ceramic blade holds and edge ten times longer than steel and rarely needs sharpening
- Ceramic is more hygienic - ceramic knives will not corrode or stain, they will not discolour foods transfer odours or affect flavours
- Ceramic is lighter and easier - lightweight material for ease, speed and precision
Ceramic knives are harder than steel, however the compromise is that they cannot bend and flex to the same extent. Therefore, use your ceramic knife for slicing or cutting soft foods only (fruits, vegetables, boneless meat etc.) Do not bend the knife while cutting
- Avoid glass and marble cutting boards, rather use a softer material such as plastic, wood and bamboo
- Never use the knife as a tool other than a knife
- Never use the knife to pry anything open
- Do not use the side of the blade to smash anything such as garlic, herbs, spicec etc
- Available in 3 colours - blue, green or red handles
- Sheath included
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review