Coming from the legacy of one of the most creative and innovative portable espresso machines, Nanopresso redefines the genre and sets new standards. Incredibly beautiful and elegant, it looks every bit as powerful as it is. Packed with new features and capabilities, which will drastically improve the way you prepare your favourite coffee, Nanopresso is one of the best and most versatile espresso machines. A truly unique addition to your coffee toolkit!
Created for travel-hungry espresso lovers, the Wacaco NanoPresso is everything you need to take rich, balanced espresso everywhere you go. Weighing a mere 336g and just over 15 cm tall, this is the most portable espresso maker on the market.
Despite its small size, the NanoPresso packs a punch. You can fit 8 grams of coffee in the portafilter and up to 80 ml of water in the reservoir, giving you the ability to brew single shots. If you’d like to brew doubles, a portafilter adaptable is sold separately.
The brewing process is friendly to espresso newcomers and veterans alike. Simply press the pumping knob a few times and you’ll generate up to 18 bars of pressure – enough pressure to rival expensive commercial machines.
The innovative design requires 15% less force from you than previous Minipresso models, which means portable espresso has never been easier.
Basic NanoPresso Brewing Instructions:
- Add 8g of ground coffee to the portafilter and tamp. Then add 80 ml of hot water to the reservoir. Assemble the brewer and hold it above the included mug.
- Press the pumping knob continually until the mug is full of rich, balanced espresso.
Cleaning up after pulling a shot is easier than ever with the redesigned portafilter – it only takes a few seconds! An EVA material travel case is included that keeps the NanoPresso safe, even on the most difficult journeys.
- Brew Espresso Anywhere – Completely portable so you can take your beloved espresso wherever you go.
- Singles And Doubles – Can fit 8-16 grams of coffee and 80 ml of water to pull single and double shots.
- Pump Powered – Requires 15% less pump force than previous models.
- Up To 18 Bars Of Pressure – Produces enough pressure to brew true espresso shots
- Smaller, Lighter – Takes less space and weighs less than previous models, making espresso more portable than ever.
- Easy To Clean – Redesigned portafilter for speedy cleaning after each shot.
- Travel Case Included – Ships with a durable EVA material case with a soft fabric lining for safe travels.
- Wacaco NanoPresso
- Protective Case
- Coffee Scoop / Tamp (Built-In)
- Espresso Cup (Built-In)
- Dimensions: 156x71x62 mm
- Weight: 336 g
- Water Capacity: 80 ml
- Ground Coffee Capacity: 8 g
- Max Pressure: 18 bar
The NS Adaptor allows the Nanopresso to use Nespresso®* small size capsules. The advantage of using capsules is that the coffee is mechanically ground, measured, and tamped with a higher precision than we are capable of doing by hand. There is very little left for error, so your espresso is consistent every single time. Pods are both convenient and clean. The NS Adapter is compatible with a large variety of small size capsules offered by Nespresso®*.
*NS CAPSULES refers to Nespresso®** Original capsules and compatibles. Note that some non Original capsules might not work well with our machines.
** Nespresso is a Third-party brand with no link to our Company **
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review