Restore is a mild and effective descaling powder for espresso machine boilers and thermo-blocks.
Features and Benefits
- Contains a synergistic blend of organic food-acids that give outstanding scale removal.
- Restore is listed by OMRI and BFA and is suitable for use in organic systems. It is also listed by NSF as being suitable for use in food processing areas.
- Safe to use on aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
- Readily biodegradable and safe for septic systems.
- Up to 40 Cleaning Cycles per 1kg Jar
- Comes with scoop
- Phosphate free
- GMO free
- Designed for espresso machines and coffee brewers, Restore can also be used in kettles, bain maries.
- Add 25g to 1 litre of warm water, dissolve, and then pour into water tank.
- Remove filter holder and turn machine on.
- Place cup under brew spout and run out about 1 cup of the descaling solution. Run about a ¼ cup out through the steam arm. (For superautomatic machines run all the solution through the steam wand and set on hot water not the steam setting).
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes, and then repeat the process. Repeat the entire process until all the solution is used up.
- Rinse thoroughly by flushing one tank of clean fresh water through the system exiting through the brew head and the steam wand.
Cafetto Restore is certified as an organic cleaner by BFA and OMRI..
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*