All the essentials tools for the serious Pizza Maker
Pack Includes: 1 Stainless Steel Pizza Lifter
- Made from durable Stainless Steel
- Also great for flipping omelets, lifting cakes, quiches and flans
- Measures approx. 25cm round with a 19cm long handle
- Easy Grip handle for easy use
1 Rocking Pizza Cutter
- Made from heavy weight 18/8 stainless steel
- 35cm edge across and 7.5cm deep the pizza for quick and easy cut pizza slices without disturbing the toppings!
- It also chops and dices onions, chop herbs, dice potatoes, slice fruit, or simply crush a clove of garlic
- Quick & Easy to use, easy to clean
1 Pizza Stone 33cm
Stone Or No Stone
A pizza stone will make the crust of a pizza nice and crispy. The heat from your oven is distributed evenly across a pizza stone, and the porous nature of the stone plays a key role in removing a lot of the moisture from the pizza. This makes a crispy crust, which many people prefer. This porous quality of a pizza stone, however, means that you need to take special care of it.
- Size: 33cm Diameter
- Stainless steel rack
- Oven and microwave safe
- Includes recipes/instruction
- Hand wash only
Pizza Stone Care
It goes without saying that if the stone will absorb the moisture from your pizza, it will also absorb other things like soap. Because of this, you should never wash your pizza stone with soapy water. Use only cool water, and be sure your stone has cooled completely first. Here are some other tips on how to use and care for your pizza stone.
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review