The Shun Classic Hollow Ground Brisket Knife is the perfect tool for a barbeque or family feast. It's ideal for trimming and slicing larger cuts of meat, including brisket, ham, turkey, and roasts. The Shun Classic Hollow Ground Brisket Knife's long, narrow blade makes it easy to cut slices in a single pass to ensure more of the juices—and flavor—stay inside the meat. The long, razor-sharp blade means slices will look perfect since there's no need to saw back and forth. Hollow-ground indentations on the blade help food release more easily. Rounded tip makes it safer and easier to use. The included wooden saya, or sheath, protects the blade and makes it simple to transport when your BBQ is taking place away from home.
- For carving perfect slices of meat
- High-performance Japanese AUS8A blade is highly refined, high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel, enabling it to take and hold its 16° Shun-sharp edge longer
- Ebony-finished PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; sturdy, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Riveted, full-tang construction for durability and balance
- Hollow grinds on blade help food release from blade
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Use Slicing, BBQ
- Blade Shape BBQ, Slicing, Specialty
- Country of Origin Japan
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Length 12 in. (305mm)
- Blade Steel AUS8A
- Blade Steel Layers 1 layer solid steel
- Blade Edge Non-Serrated
- Handle Material Ebony color PakkaWood
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*