In 1940, a founder Uyuki Yamamoto first invented a radish slicer with his own idea in Iwakuni City in Japan. 5 years later, the company was established officially as “BENRINER” after the product name. The first BENRINER was made of wood but over the years the design has evolved and they are now made of food safe plastic
The BENRINER Japanese Mandolin will perfectly slice and julienne to the exact thickness you’re looking for…in half the time it would take with a knife!
- Made in Japan
- Made from durable plastic, with a sharp stainless steel blade
- Turn thickness adjustment dial, to create slices between 0.5mm and 9mm
- Includes a plastic finger guard for added safety
- Convenient handle on the end of the mandoline slicer allows for comfort and stability
- Create uniform slices of vegetables every time
- Hand wash recommended
- Dishwasher use not recommended
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review