In 1940, a founder Uyuki Yamamoto first invented a radish slicer with his own idea in Iwakuni City in Japan. 5 years later, the company was established officially as “BENRINER” after the product name. The first BENRINER was made of wood but over the years the design has evolved and they are now made of food safe plastic
- Size : 130mm x 345mm x 25mm
- Blade width 125mm
- Hand guard included
- Includes three different sized blades : fine, medium and coarse
- Made from commercial grade and food safe plastic
- Control slice width by adjusting dial underneath the mandoline
- Double sided blade cuts in both directions
- Hand wash only
- Made in Japan
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*