BOSTON SHAKER SET SS WITH A DAVIS & WADDELL BAR BOARD
ALL THE ESSENTIALS TOOLS FOR THE HOME OR PROFESSIONAL BAR-PERSON
Pack Includes: 1 Boston Shaker
The classic Boston Cocktail Shaker consisting of a tin and glass. The Stainless Steel tin is weighted allowing it to be used in flair bar-tending.
- Tin: 800ml (28oz) H 175mm
- Glass: 450ml (16oz) H 150 mm
20cm Beechwood Muddler
- Essential barware tool – used to extract juices from limes and lemons
- Solid Beechwood timber, 20cm long
- Comfort grip handle
- Easy to use – can be used in glassware or cocktail shaker
15/30 Double Jigger
Dual stainless steel spirit measure, includes 15ml measure and 30ml measure in one unit. Ideal for bar use, the Jigger Spirit Measure helps measure ingredients for cocktails, and single and double shots.
- Double spirit measure
- 15ml and 30ml measures in one
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Ideal for measuring cocktail ingredients
- Measure exact shots
30cm COCKTAIL/SODA SPOON
The Red Knob Cocktail Spoon is the ideal tool for mixing all manner of cocktails. Its twisted stem design allows it to aid in the cocktail layering process and its length means it can reach into the bottom of most glasses. This extends its application to use in a varying array of drinks like milkshakes.
- Classic cocktail/soda mixing spoon
- Long twisted stem handle
- Easily identified with its red knob
- Perfect for layering drinks
- Long enough to mix drinks in larger glasses
- Dimensions: Width: 37mm length: 300mm diameter: 10mm
4 PRONG HAWTHORN STRAINER
One of the most important stages in cocktail making, this Hawthorne Strainer allows you to strain your ingredients straight from the shaker to the glass. With 4 prongs, this strainer fits perfectly with a Boston Shaker Glass or other shaker, stopping chunks of ice and fruit from entering the glass.
- Polished Stainless Steel
- 4 Stabilising prongs
- Fits neatly onto a Boston Cocktail Shaker glass
- Metal spring to catch ice
- An essential bar tool
- Dimensions: Width: 115mm, length: 150mm, depth: 20mm
5 SPEED POURERS
Easy to use Free Flow Pourer's offer fast and easy pouring to help reduce spillages. Perfect when making cocktails or use with thimble measures, these pourer's are an essential addition to any professional bar.
- Nickel Plated with Black plastic cork drinks pourer
- Industry standard
- Pours liquor, spirits, juice, syrups, and oils
- Ribbed rubber cork
- Professional Speed Opener
- Stainless steel quality
- Dimensions: Width 40mm, Length 175mm, Thickness 2mm
Available in yellow or green, these little boards are ideal for cutting lemons or limes. They feature a handy draining indentation around the board to contain excess juice, keeping it off your bench. Made from quality plastic, they also have a non-slip rubber base. Their large built-in handles can be used to hang boards on a hook or for slip-free carrying. Ideal for use in home bars or kitchens, you could also use them as a cheese board for picnics, camping or outdoor concerts.
- Yellow or Green
- Non-slip base
- Dishwasher safe
- Measures approx. 14cm x 19cm
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*