So much in our day-to-day life is electrified, but classic coffee maker company Hario believes the best things in life are slow - and unplugged! It's in this spirit that they designed their Skerton, which features a simple hand-grind mechanism and is designed to last for years. Explore life in the slow lane, and discover that you just can't rush perfection.
- Ceramic burr does not have metal smell and will never rust. In addition, it provides consistent and durable performance
- The burr unit can be decomposed and all parts can be washed
- It is designed for storage in a compact space
- It is easy to adjust the particle size of ground coffee
- It has a scale to define the amount of ground coffee.
- Rubber base
- Approx. 19cm in height
- Comes Gift Boxed and with instructions
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*