The Shun Premier 3-Piece Santoku knife set includes three of the most essential pieces of kitchen cutlery. The set is built around the Shun Premier 18cm Santoku knife, the one knife you're sure to use every time you cook. Of course, when the chef's knife isn't in your hand, you'll probably be using a paring knife for all those trimming and peeling tasks. The Shun Premier 3-Piece Set includes both the Premier Santoku Knife and Premier 10cm Paring Knife. Finally, you also get the Shun Premier 16.5cm Utility Knife—perfect for all those in-between tasks. This attractive set comes in a tasteful box suitable for storage or gift-giving.
- Hand-hammered tsuchime finish prevents food from sticking to the blade and creates a striking look
- Each handcrafted knife requires at least 100 steps to complete
- Core of proprietary VG-MAX super steel is clad on both sides with 34 layers of Damascus stainless steel
- Contoured pakkawood handle allows both a professional-style pinch grip and a trigger grip
- Stainless steel end caps add stability and strength and helps balance the weight of the blade
- Blade is hand sharpened to a razor-sharp 16° double-beveled edge
- Includes a tasteful box that’s great for storage or gift giving
- Manufacturer: Shun
- Includes: 10cm paring knife , 16.5cm utility knife and 18cm satoku knife
- Material: Stainless steel, pakkawood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review