Swissmar has been providing quality products and service at affordable prices for more than 30 years
The 11-piece set begins with a gleaming 18/8 stainless-steel pot sitting on a matching three-legged rechaud stand. Steel is an excellent agent for fondue cooking, as it provides even heat distribution, corrosion resistance, and a non-sticking surface that's easy to cook in and clean. Underneath, a paste/gel fuel burner with a rubber-covered handle is very accessible in its rounded base. A removable splatter guard on top features slots for the six numbered stainless-steel forks, so hands stay safe and cool even when temperatures below really heat up. To melt cheese or chocolate, add the high-sided, 1.1-quart ceramic bowl and use water in the pot to create a double boiler that will keep liquids smooth and bubbly without burning.
For meat, remove the bowl and pour oil or another fondue broth right into the 2-1/4-quart pot itself--the liquid will remain at 350 degrees F for consistent, controlled cooking throughout the meal. Also included are easy recipes to get the party started. Voila! Now it's time to invite five friends, get creative, and concoct appetizers, main courses, and desserts that'll keep everyone dipping for more!
- Design and functions, aesthetics and appeal!
- 18/8 stainless steel pot including 6mm wire-ring handle and 2mm capsule base
- 1.05L Ceramic insert for cheese and chocolate fondues
- Stainless steel spatter guard for meat fondue
- Stylish mirror-polished finish
- Set includes: stainless steel wire-ringed pot, stainless steel spatter guard, ceramic Bain-Marie insert, 6 x 9.75" numbered stainless steel forks, 18/8 stainless steel burner, instruction manual, and recipe cards for cheese, mat and chocolate fondue
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review