The cold brew process creates a balanced and smooth cup of coffee. The resulting brew can be served hot or cold. Toddy Cold Brew produces coffee with 67% less acid and less bitterness than hot-brewed coffee.
The Toddy makes brews up to 1.6 litres. Your cold brew can will keep for up to two weeks in your refrigerator. It is also ideal for making cold-brewed tea
What's in the box:
- Brewing Container with Handle
- Glass Decanter with Lid
- Reusable Filters (2) - These last approximately 10-12 uses.
- Rubber Stopper (1)
- Instructions & Recipe Guide
- Place rubber plug in bottom of Toddy
- Wet filter before placing in the bottom of Toddy
- Grind 360g of coffee at #5 (paper filter)
- Measure out 1.6L of filtered water
- Place a small amount of water in the bottom of Toddy & then place a small amount of ground coffee on top and let sit for 1 minute
- Then add the rest of the coffee grounds
- Pour the rest of water over the top of the coffee grounds making sure all of the coffee grounds are covered
- Let sit for 12 hours
- After sitting for 12 hours, take plug out from the bottom of Toddy & place Toddy on top of glass bottle and let drip (this will take about an hour)
- Place in fridge and enjoy the amazing flavour of the Toddy!
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review