Pack Includes: 1 Boston Shaker
The classic Boston Cocktail Shaker consisting of a tin and glass. The Stainless Steel tin is weighted allowing it to be used in flair bar-tending.
- Tin: 800ml (28oz) H 175mm
- Glass: 450ml (16oz) H 150 mm
20cm Beechwood Muddler
- Essential barware tool – used to extract juices from limes and lemons
- Solid Beechwood timber, 20cm long
- Comfort grip handle
- Easy to use – can be used in glassware or cocktail shaker
15/30 Double Jigger
Dual stainless steel spirit measure, includes 15ml measure and 30ml measure in one unit. Ideal for bar use, the Jigger Spirit Measure helps measure ingredients for cocktails, and single and double shots.
- Double spirit measure
- 15ml and 30ml measures in one
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Ideal for measuring cocktail ingredients
- Measure exact shots
30cm COCKTAIL/SODA SPOON
The Red Knob Cocktail Spoon is the ideal tool for mixing all manner of cocktails. Its twisted stem design allows it to aid in the cocktail layering process and its length means it can reach into the bottom of most glasses. This extends its application to use in a varying array of drinks like milkshakes.
- Classic cocktail/soda mixing spoon
- Long twisted stem handle
- Easily identified with its red knob
- Perfect for layering drinks
- Long enough to mix drinks in larger glasses
- Dimensions: Width: 37mm length: 300mm diameter: 10mm
4 PRONG HAWTHORN STRAINER
One of the most important stages in cocktail making, this Hawthorne Strainer allows you to strain your ingredients straight from the shaker to the glass. With 4 prongs, this strainer fits perfectly with a Boston Shaker Glass or other shaker, stopping chunks of ice and fruit from entering the glass.
- Polished Stainless Steel
- 4 Stabilising prongs
- Fits neatly onto a Boston Cocktail Shaker glass
- Metal spring to catch ice
- An essential bar tool
- Dimensions: Width: 115mm, length: 150mm, depth: 20mm
1 SPEED POURER
Easy to use Free Flow Pourer's offer fast and easy pouring to help reduce spillages. Perfect when making cocktails or use with thimble measures, these pourer's are an essential addition to any professional bar.
- Nickel Plated with Black plastic cork drinks pourer
- Industry standard
- Pours liquor, spirits, juice, syrups, and oils
- Ribbed rubber cork
2 POSI POUR POURERS - WITH 2 CAPS
Streamlined and attractive, strong and durable, the Posi-Pour™ 2000 is designed for the professional bartender in a fast paced environment. The fastest and most accurate control pourer in the world.
- Genuine 'PosiPour' measured pourer with patented ball bearing dispensing system.
- Industry standard, fits all standard liquor bottles
- Pours liquor, spirits, syrups and oils
- Ball bearing system, just invert the bottle and 30ml is released
- Angled spout increases control and reduces spillage
- Ribbed rubber cork
FREE BAR BLADE
- Professional Speed Opener
- Stainless steel quality
- Dimensions: Width 40mm, Length 175mm, Thickness 2mm
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*
Shipping rates and Pick-up details are as follows:
Shipping method Delivery
Spend $75 & Over Spend under $75 Standard Delivery
Local Adelaide Pick up:
151 Glynburn Road Road
FIRLE SA 5070
Times: 10am-10pm Mon-Sun
Collect on the Following
Write Your Own Review