When putting together a cheese board to be served before or after dinner, remember to limit your selection to no more than five different cheeses. Serve cheeses of different sizes, shapes, and flavour or texture profiles to create diversity and add interest to your cheese board. Strong, pungent cheeses shouldn’t be placed next to delicately flavoured cheeses, and try to have individual knives for each cheese.
- Walnut stained rubberwood knife block with magnets to securely hold knives
- Triangle base on knife block for added stability
- Keep knives organized and easily accessible
- Perfect for use with party/cheese trays
- Cheese knives are dishwasher safe
- Magnetic Knife Block
- Cheese Wedge Knife
- Cheese Knife
- Serving Fork
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*