Swissmar has been providing quality products and service at affordable prices for more than 30 years
As the inspiration behind the Swissmar "Biel/Bienne" fondue, the Swiss city of Biel/Bienne is rich in Swiss heritage, innovation and quality craftsmanship. Known as the heart of the Swiss watch-making industry, this scenic and historical city thrives on highly-specialized precision manufacturing and is the home of the most prestigious luxury watches in the world.
The city of Biel/Bienne lies at the foot of the first mountain range of the Jura Mountains. It is located on the language boundary and is bilingual throughout. Biel is the German name for the town and Bienne its French counterpart, but it is often referred to in both languages simultaneously.
- Pot is made of 0.8mm thick, 18/8 copper-plated stainless steel
- Tapered opening to keep the heat inside the pot, allowing the oil or broth to remain above 350 degrees Fahrenheit without spattering
- Traditional pot design with hammered mirror finish
- Versatile: also great for one-pot meals such as chili, hearty soups, Swedish meatballs, hot nacho and veggie dips
- Includes 6 black handles fondue forks with coloured tips, 2L capacity copper plated stainless steel pot, copper plated stainless steel fondue burner and base plate
- Measures 20 cm x 20 cm x 21 cm
- Gift boxed
- Hand wash recommended
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*