During the 18th century the origin of fondue began in Switzerland as a way to use aged cheeses and breads to feed families who had limited access to fresh foods during the winter time. This way of cooking together over one pot and eating by a warm cozy fire became a Swiss winter tradition known as fondue. The word fondue comes from the French word, ‘fondre’, which means ‘to melt’ and has since then been used to reference many other types of fondue for meats, chicken, seafood, and even chocolate.
Now you can enjoy your own Fondue dining experience at home, with this 12 piece 3 in 1 Fondue Set !
- 6 Stainless Steel Fondue Forks, plastic handles with colour coded tips
- 1 Stainless Steel Fondue Pot (1.6L)
- 1 Ceramic bowl, capacity 600ml (for cheese and chocolate fondue)
- 1 Carbon Steel stand
- Stainless Steel Magnetic Fork Guide
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Safety Burner
- Instructions and recipe booklet included
- Handwash only
- Gift boxed
- ** Please note : This Fondue Burner is only compatible with gelled fuel **
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*