Swissmar has been providing quality products and service at affordable prices for more than 30 years
Swissmar's Lugano 9-piece fondue set specializes in heating oil or broth to an even, consistent temperature for dipping bite-sized dinner treats such as beef, chicken, seafood, or pork.
Crafted of enameled cast iron, the wide, straight-sided pot holds a generous 2.4 Litres of liquid and can be preheated on a stovetop or warmed directly over the fondue flame. Cast iron is an ideal choice for meat cooking, as it works well at both low and high temperatures and, though it takes a few minutes to heat up, provides excellent heat distribution and retention.
The matching rechaud stands on three sturdy legs with high arches between to easily access the paste/gel fuel burner. Below, a handsome wrought iron base will securely hold the entire fondue set while protecting tabletops from heat and drips. When the liquid inside is bubbling nicely, it's time to dig in.
- Best suited for meat fondues but can be used for cheese or chocolate fondues
- Set includes: cast iron pot, rechaud, fondue burner, wrought iron base, 6 x 9.5"/24 cm fondue forks
- Pot capacity: 2.4L (approx. 6 cups)
- Enamel coating makes it easy to clean
- Pot provides even heat distribution, which makes it ideal for cooking at high and low temperatures, as you won't get any hot spots
- Can be used on all heat sources
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*