Swissmar has been providing quality products and service at affordable prices for more than 30 years
This multi-purpose fondue has a ceramic insert that acts as a double boiler, so you can use one fondue for 3 different types of fondue - meat, cheese, and chocolate. Meat fondue - Simply remove the white ceramic bowl, put the splatter-guard in place and you're ready for a meat fondue! Cheese and Chocolate Fondue - For cheese and chocolate fondue add water in the fondue pot, put in the white ceramic bowl in place and you are ready to go!
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made from stainless steel and copper.
- A removable ceramic bowl sits in the centre of the fondue pot.
- Ceramic bowl is microwave and oven safe.
- Rechaud is crafted from copper and stainless steel.
- Fondue forks made from stainless steel, with numbered tips.
- Light the burner on the base of the fondue to heat your ingredients.
- Can be used with cheese, chocolate and more.
- Includes an instruction booklet with recipes.
- Presented as a set of eleven in a Swissmar box.
- Handwash recommended
- Stainless Steel and Copper Pot – 1.8 Litres.
- Removable Splatter Guard.
- Ceramic Bowl – 1.25 Litres.
- Copper and Stainless Steel Rechaud.
- Fondue Burner.
- 6 x Stainless Steel Fondue Forks – 24cm.
Your order will be despatched within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or a Courier service during normal business hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with a tracking number and a link to track your order.
If you require Express Postage, please select this at checkout.
*For some bulky items and Remote/Rural locations Express Shipping is not available*